- Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices, plus scan, copy, fax, and help save energy with a wireless MFP designed for efficiency.
- Keep it simple with HP's smallest wireless LaserJet MFP-powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges.
- HP Personal Laser Multifunction Printers provide easy, reliable and affordable printing/copying for professional-quality documents, with scan and optional fax tools too, in one compact desktop device.
Designed for efficiency
- Print, scan, and copy with HP’s smallest LaserJet MFP-designed to fit into tight workspaces.
- Wait less. Print up to 23 pages per minute, with first pages ready in as fast as 7.3 seconds.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Tackle tasks and scan to email, USB, and network folders from the 2.7-inch (6.9 cm) color touchscreen. Only available in M132fw
Mobile printing made simple
- Print from iPhone® and iPad® with AirPrint® 1.5, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size.
- Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
- Print directly from your mobile device to your Wi-Fi Direct® printer-without accessing the company network.
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- Model Name : G3Q62A
- Duty Cycle : upto 10000 pages
- Interface : USB
- Printing Speed : 20-24 PPM
- Printing Output : B/W
- Features : Wireless capability Standard (Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)
- Color scanning : Yes
- Functions : Print, Copy & Scan
- Scan technology : CIS
- Print technology : Laser
- Warranty : 1 Year
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Functions||Print, Copy, Scan|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||150 to 1,500|
|Duplex printing||Manual duplex|
|Print speed black (normal, A4)||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed black (normal, letter)||Up to 23 ppm|
|Processor speed||600 MHz|
|Scan resolution, hardware||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (color, flatbed), Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)|
|Scan resolution, optical||Up to 600 dpi (color, flatbed), Up to 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)|
|Scan size (flatbed), maximum||215.9 x 297 mm|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Scan input modes||Scanning via HP LaserJet Scan (Windows®); HP Director (Macintosh) or TWAIN-compliant or WIA-compliant software|
|Automatic paper sensor||No|
|Paper trays, maximum||1|
|Paper trays, standard||1|
|Media weight, supported||60 to 163 g/m²|
|Cable included||Yes, 1 USB; 1 USB PC to Printer (All regions)|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair)|
|MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|Minimum system requirements||Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista®: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8; Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8|
|Operating humidity range||30 to 70% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-20 to 60ºC|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 32.5ºC|
|Storage humidity||10 to 90% RH|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 80% RH|
|Fax transmission speed||3 sec per page|
|Fax transmission speed||4.2 kB/s|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|What's in the box||HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132nw; HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge ~1,400 pages; HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~12,000 pages; Power cord; USB cable; Getting started guide; Set up poster; Support flyer; Warranty documents (CN, Indo, AU, Mex, BR, AG); Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Errata declaration (some countries)|