A compact printer with productivity features that’s ready to fit right in and get to work. In today’s fast-paced business environment, you need technology that can hit the ground running. This compact printer, combined with Original HP Toner with JetIntelligence, helps meet the needs of your business and is ready to work when you are. HP Personal Colour Laser Printers are designed to fit neatly into almost any space and deliver ease-of-use, reliable performance and great value for money..
Accomplish more with your time
- Create professional-quality color documents, and speed through tasks with fast, automatic two-sided printing.
- Access time-saving, built-in business apps just tap and swipe the 3-inch (7.6 cm) touchscreen.
- Print quickly this printer wakes up from sleep mode and prints faster than any other printer in its class.
- Easily print Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® documents now directly from your USB drive.
Easy mobile printing options
- Print with just a touch of your NFC-enabled mobile device no network needed.
- Count on wireless direct printing in the office from mobile devices without accessing the company network
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets generally no setup or apps required.
 More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
- Get more pages than ever before using Original HP High-Yield Color Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Count on professional quality at high speeds HP ColorSphere 3 toner works best with your HP printer.
- Get the authentic HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud technology.
- Print right away with preinstalled toner cartridges. Replace them with optional high-yield cartridges.
Seamlessly manage the flow of information to and from your devices, using efficient HP JetAdvantage
- Safeguard data and easily manage devices with a suite of essential security and management features.
- Easily access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and wireless networking.
- Increase security, restore control, and help avoid additional expenses with HP JetAdvantage Private Print.
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter/A4) : Up to 30,000 pages
- Duplex printing : Automatic, Print speed color: upto 19ppm
- Processor speed : 800MHz
- Paper trays : 2
|Recommended monthly page volume||250 to 2500|
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Print speed color (normal, letter)||Up to 19 ppm|
|Print speed black (normal, A4)||Up to 18 ppm|
|Print speed black (normal, letter)||Up to 19 ppm|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Processor speed||800 MHz|
|Automatic paper sensor||No|
|Paper trays, standard||2|
|Paper trays, maximum||2|
|Display||3.0-in intuitive touchscreen control panel with color graphic display|
|Media weight, supported||52 to 163 g/m2 (Uncoated/Matte, recommended), up to 175 g/m2 Postcards, 200 g/m2 HP Matte; 60 to 163 g/m2 (Coated/Glossy, recommended), up to 175 g/m2 Postcards, 220 g/m2 HP Glossy|
|Cable included||Yes, 1 USB|
|MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|Minimum system requirements||Windows: Windows XP (SP3) 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Win7 (Including Starter Edition 32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista Including Starter Edition 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Win8 Basic 32-bit, Windows Win8 Pro 32-bit, Windows Win8 Enterprise 32-bit, Windows Win8 Enterprise N 32-bit, Windows Win8 Basic 64-bit, Windows Win8 Pro 64-bit, Windows Win8 Enterprise 64-bit, Windows Win8 Enterprise N 64-bit, Windows Win8.1 64-bit; Mobile Operating Systems: Android, Windows 8 RT; Other: Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9, Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04); CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection; Dedicated USB or network or Wireless connection; 200 MB available hard disk space; compatible hardware.|
|Storage humidity||0 to 95% RH|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 80% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-20 to 40°C|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 30°C|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|