The Epson LQ-50 fits almost anywhere thanks to its small dimensions, which measure just 275x240x153mm. This 24-pin, 50-column dot matrix printer takes 6-inch paper, and is ideal for locations where space is at a premium such as delivery vans and small shop counters. It is even suitable for dusty or dirty environments when used with the optional protective roll paper cover.
To help keep running costs and maintenance time down, the LQ-50 has a ribbon yield of approximately 3 million characters, which can be extended using draft mode. The printer's mean time before failure is around 10,000 hours for years of trouble-free operation. Low power consumption qualified by ENERGY STAR further reduces the total cost of ownership.
For easy integration, parallel and USB connectivity is featured as standard.
The LQ-50 supports efficient continuous printing for media such as roll and fanfold paper. Customers won't be kept waiting with print speeds of up to 360cps.
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- Brand : Epson
- Allows users to print on wider receipts
- Saves counter space
- High quality printing
- Saves counter space : At only 275mm (10.83inch) wide, it is compactly designed to allow easy installation even on counters with limited space.
- In addition, it is designed to perform well in dusty or sandy locations
- Allows users to print on wider receipts : It supports 152.4mm (6inch) width fanfold paper for the issuing of receipts.
- Roll paper can also be used if the optional roll paper holder is attached to the printer
- High quality printing : Its 24-pin print head supports printing of Indian texts in high resolution both by the command control and through a Windows driver.
- 10 local Indian language device fonts are pre-installed
- For more details, please see below
- Compact, versatile bill printer with flexible wide-receipt options
|Printing Method||Impact dot matrix|
|Number of Pins||24 pins|
|Number of columns||50 columns|
|Printing Speed||HighSpeed-Draft: 12 cpi: 360 chars/s, 10 cpi: 300 chars/s, Draft: 10 cpi: 225 chars/s, 12 cpi: 270 chars/s, LQ: 10 cpi: 75 chars/s, 12 cpi: 90 chars/s|
|Carbon Copies||2 plus one original|
|Character Tables||PC437, PC708, PC720, PC850, PC858, PC864, Roman 8, Italic|
|Printing Resolution||360 x 180 DPI|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 Type A, Bidirectional parallel|
|Paper / Media Handling|
|Document Feed||Continuous paper rear|
|Paper Formats||Continuous Paper (single- and multi-layer), Roll Paper|
|Energy Use||20 Watt, 23 Watt (standby)|
|Product dimensions||275 x 240 x 153 mm (Width x Depth x Height)|
|Product weight||3.3 kg|
|Temperature||Operation 5° C - 35° C, Storage -30° C - 60° C|
|Humidity||Operation 10% - 80%|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Included Software||Epson Status Monitor|
|Mean Time Between Failures||10,000 Hours|
|Print Head Life||200 Million Strokes/Wire|
|Sound Pressure||Operation: 54 dB (A)|
|Fonts||Bitmap font EPSON Courier (10 CPI, 12 CPI, 15 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Draft (10 CPI, 12 CPI, 15 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON OCR-B (10 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Orator (10 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Orator-S (10 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Prestige (10 CPI, 12 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Roman (10 CPI, 12 CPI, 15 CPI, Proportional), Bitmap font EPSON Sans Serif (10 CPI, 12 CPI, 15 CPI, Proportional), Bitmap font EPSON Script (10 CPI), Bitmap font EPSON Script C (Proportional)|
|Memory||64 kB Included|
|Ribbon Yield||3000000 characters Black Draft|
|What's in the box||Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Ribbon, Setup guide, User manual (CD), Warranty document|
|Emulations||ESC/P2, IBM 2390 Plus|
|Warranty||12 months Carry in|