While computer users are thrilled about their new PC acquisitions, it is the need of the hour to spare a thought about computer power supply units which are the indispensable components of great use. Facilitating an uninterrupted power supply to the computer, the purchase of a reliable and durable power supply unit is no less than an investment by itself. One such offering from Shipmychip is a blessing in this direction with the Corsair VS 550 SMPS. Poised to meet and surpass the expected results, the Corsair VS 550 SMPS is proud of a host of benefits delivered, transforming it into a comprehensive device for all power supply needs. Adding another feather to its cap is its 3 year manufacturer warranty that can be listed as one of the many advantages, to purchase the same.
Power Input and Output
- Requiring an input current of 5 A, the AC input required by Corsair VS 550 SMPS ranges between 200 and 240 V. Thus, it makes sense to enlist all these different scenarios for a clear understanding of the versatility of Corsair VS 550 SMPS.
- For voltage ranging between +3.3 V and +5 V, users can expect a maximum of 110 W.
- A 504 W is the maximum output that can be generated with a +12 V.
- A 3.6 W power can be generated using -12 V and a 12.5 W is the maximum power that can be expected with a +5 Vsb.
- Battery Charging and Management
- To speak of its maximum load with varying voltages, a current of 18 A is generated with a voltage ranging between +3.3 V and +5 V. A 42 A current is the result of using +12 V and a current of 0.3 A consumes a voltage of -12 V. However, a 2.5 A current can be generated with a voltage of +5 Vsb.
- The frequency of the Corsair VS 550 SMPS ranges between 47 and 63 Hz.
Its black colour making a strong presence felt has a black housing supported by cables and connectors flaunting the same monochrome.Coming to its dimensions, this compact power supply device measures 15 X 8.6 X 14 cm as its width, height and length. Mentioning its compatibility to accommodate many connectors and long cables, the purchase of this power supply unit is in line with the pre-set Engineering and Quality Control specifications laid out by Corsair.
Coming with a promise to deliver steady and consistent power to the PC, this power supply product from Corsair has the added advantage of easy installation in addition to being 85%energy efficient. Speaking of its highly efficient 12 cm fanthat works with minimum noise generation, it is indeed a worthwhile move to purchase this reliable power supply product.
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- Up to 85 Per Cent Efficient
- Corsair Engineering and Quality Control
- 120mm Fan
- Ample Connectors and Long Cables
- Black Housing and All-black Sleeved Cables and Connectors
- Power Output : 550 W
- 1 12V Power Rails
- ATX 12V Version : 2.31
- Number of Fans : 1
|Max Load||18A (+3.3V), 18A (+5V), 42A (+12V), 0.3A (-12V), 2.5A (+5Vsb)|
|Max Output||110W (+3.3V and +5V), 504W (+12V), 3.6W (-12V), 12.5W (+5Vsb)|
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||150 x 86 x 140 mm|