Store your critical data on the 6TB IronWolf 7200 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD from Seagate. The IronWolf is designed for corporate environments that utilize multi-drive systems and servers. The NAS hard drive provides an ample storage capacity of 6TB and is built to withstand 24 x 7 operations. It is outfitted with a SATA III interface and mounted in an available 3.5" drive bay. Other notable features include a 7200 rpm spin rate and 128MB of cache to deliver a maximum sustained data transfer rate of 195 MB/s.
- Agile Array is built for dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with advanced power management
- IronWolf performance provides limited lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS
- Drive balance with Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors manage multi-bay vibration for long-term consistent performance and reliability
- IronWolf provides 128MB of cache memory allowing your NAS to serve data faster
- Enables user workload rate of 180TB/year
- Designed for always-on, always-accessible 24×7 performance
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- 6TB Storage Capacity
- 3.5" Form Factor
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
- 128MB Cache
- 7200 rpm
- Up to 195 MB/s Data Transfer Rate
|Features||Optimized for NAS with AgileArray. AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible.
High performance means no lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest performance in NAS-class drives.
Range of capacities up to 10TB. More capacity options mean more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
Get ahead with more cache. IronWolf provides high-cache options allowing your NAS to serve data faster.
Do more with multi-user technology. Enables user workload rate of 180TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing it can handle the workload, whether you're a creative professional or small business.
Designed for always on, always accessible 24x7 performance. Access your data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
1M hours MTBF represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- 1- to 8-bay network attached storage (NAS)
- Desktop RAID and servers
- Multimedia server storage
- Private cloud