From the Manufacturer
Seagate® Barracuda® drives deliver reliable service and high performance. The Barracuda family has been developed and refined over 12 generations and embodies the highest levels of design for reliability and performance. While Barracuda LP is the low power leader, the entire family of Barracuda drives lead with environmental friendly storage. Typically 70 percent or more of the materials used in each drive are recycled as well as being RoHS compliant. With capacities from 160GB all the way to 2TB, and cache sizes up to 64MB, there is Barracuda drive to fit your needs. Whether it's mainstream PC, high-end PC, gaming PC, desktop RAID or storage for USB/FireWire/eSATA connected external, Seagate offers a Barracuda drive for every need.
Seagate® Barracuda® 3.5-Inch Internal Drive
- What the experts are saying...
- Barracuda LP drive
- Performance and reliability for everyone
- Working with huge files has never been easier. That's because the Seagate Barracuda drive is incredibly fast, and offers all the storage space you need. Best of all, Seagate reliability is built in.
- The Seagate Barracuda 3.5-inch Internal Drive is perfect for replacing or expanding your desktop drive capacity in:
- Desktop PCs and Macs
- Direct- and network-attached external storage devices
- PC-based game systems
- Home servers
- Why Choose the Seagate Barracuda drive
- Lowers your storage costs without sacrificing performance
- Gives you all the storage capacity you need, from 160GB up to 1.5TB
- Features a fast 7200-RPM drive that delivers sustained transfer rates of up to 125MB/s
- Delivers the optimum mix of performance and energy efficiency thanks to perpendicular recording technology, a SATA 3Gb/s interface, Native Command Queuing (NCQ), and up to 32MB cache
- Ensures whisper-quiet operation, reduced power consumption and heat generation
- Includes Seagates proven, industry-leading reliability.
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- Brand : Seagate
- Capacity : 750GB
- Speed : 7,200RPM
- Interface Types : SATA
- Form Factor : 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
- Sector Size : 512 / 512e
- Average Seek Time : <8.5 / <9.5
- Electrical Interface : SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
- On-Board Cache : 32MB
|Cache||32 M Bytes|
|Height (max)||26.1 mm (1.028 inches)|
|Width (max)||101.6 mm (4.010 inches)|
|Length (max)||146.99 mm (5.787 inches)|
|Weight (typical)||622 grams (1.371 pounds)|
|Spindle Speed||7,200 rpm|
|Average latency||4.16 msec|
|Random read seek time||<8.5 msec|
|Random write seek time||<9.5 msec|
|Annual Failure Rate||0.32%|
|Maximum start current, DC||2.0 amps|