- Meet your needs and your budget with a reasonably priced business desktop with optional bundled displays2 ready for expansion and upgrades. Designed with work in mind.
- The newly designed HP ProDesk 400 G2 MT provides easy access to components through the tool-less chassis, front USB 3.0 ports for quick connections and support for legacy ports to support your business. Perform at the speed of work.
- Enjoy the business ready performance of the 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors 3 equipped with a powerful chipset, processor support and robust memory. Safeguard data and devices.
- Help keep sensitive data secure with comprehensive security features like HP Client Security and HP BIOS Protection
- Guard your data, device and identity with HP Client Security.
- HP BIOS Protection’s5 automated recovery restores a copy of the BIOS from a partition on the hard drive if crisis strikes.
- Rest easy with a ProDesk that endures 115,000 hours of testing to help ensure reliability in the most demanding work environments.
- Rest easy and work confidently with dependable support options including a parts/labor/on-site limited warranty6 and parts availability for up to 5 years.
- Optional HP Care Pack with Accidental Damage Protection helps you avoid out-of-pocket repair or replacement costs and delivers service right to your door.
- You’re backed by expert support when you extend and expand beyond your standard limited warranty with optional HP Care Packs.
- Easily share your internet connection with devices or colleagues to get productive fast.
- Start up in an instant, quickly switch between applications, and manage files with the quick and fluid Windows 8.1.1
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- Brand : Dell
- Ram : 4GB
- Hard Disk : 500GB
- OS : Windows 8.1
- MicroTower Desktop
|Chassis (W x H x D)||165 x 355 x 358.8 mm (6.49 x 13.976 x 14.126 in)|
|System volume||21.02 L|
|System weight||6.5 kg (14.33 lb)|
|Packaged (H x W x D)||496 x 240 x 520 mm (19.53 x 9.45 x 20.47 in)|
|Shipping weight||Est. 9.083 kg (20.024 lb)|
|(Packaged – ODD x 1, HDD x 1)|
|2 x 5 = 10-units per layer|
|40-units per pallet|
|Standard efficiency||300W & 180W active PFC (230 VAC input only)|
|300W & 180W Reg (115V/230 VAC)|
|High efficiency 80 PLUS bronze||300W & 180 active PFC EStar 6|
|82/85/82% efficient at 20/50/100% load (115 V)|
|82/85/82% efficient at 20/50/100% load (230 V)|
|Rated voltage range||200 - 240 VAC (300W & 180W active PFC)|
|100 - 240 VAC (300W & 180W ENERGY STAR® 6)|
|115 VAC/230 VAC (300W & 180W Reg)|
|Rated line frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating line frequency range||47 - 63 Hz|
|Rated input current||4A/200 VAC, 8A/100 VAC|
|Rated input current with energy efficient* power supply||6.3A/100 VAC|
|Current leakage (NFPA 99)||< 900uA / 230 VAC (300W PSU)|
|Current Leakage with Energy Efficient Power Supply||< 600uA / 230 VAC|
|Power supply fan||80 mm Fan|
|Power cord length||1.83 m (6.0 ft)|
|AMD radeon HD 8470 graphics card|
|Form factor||Full height|
|Graphics controller||AMD radeon HD 8470|
|Core clock||775 MHz|
|Memory clock||900 MHz|
|Memory||2GB, DDR3, 64-bit wide|
|Bus type||PCIe Gen2|
|Maximum power||< 30 W|
|Power source support||12 V and 3.3 V|
|3D API support||DX11|
|Display maximum resolution||Digital 2560 x 1600|
|Analog 2048 x 1536|
|Supported graphics APIs||DX11, OpenGL, full 1080p BD (H264) playback in hardware, HDMI 1.4 support|