Grow your business with the HP ProDesk 400 G2 MT equipped with the tools you need for everyday business.
Configurations for today and tomorrow.
Meet your needs and your budget with a reasonably priced business desktop with optional bundled displays ready for expansion and upgrades.
Designed with work in mind.
The newly designed HP ProDesk 400 G2 MT provides easy access to components through the tool-less chassis, front USB 3.0 ports for quick connections and support for legacy ports to support your business.
Safeguard data and devices.
Help keep sensitive data secure with comprehensive security features like HP Client Security4 and HP BIOS Protection.
- Guard your data, device and identity with HP Client Security.
- HP BIOS Protection’s automated recovery restores a copy of the BIOS from a partition on the hard drive if crisis strikes.
- Rest easy with a ProDesk that endures 115,000 hours of testing to help ensure reliability in the most demanding work environments.
- Optional HP Care Pack with Accidental Damage Protection helps you avoid out-of-pocket repair or replacement costs and delivers service right to your door.
- Easily share your internet connection with devices or colleagues to get productive fast.
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- Processor : Intel 4th Gen Core i3 4130
- RAM : 4GB (1x4GB) DDR31600MHz (Slots 2)
- HDD : 500GB SATA (7200RPM)
- No DVD RW,
- Intel HD Graphics
- Micro Tower Desktop
- 18.5 inch LED Monitor
|Model||ProDesk 400 G2|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i3-4130 with Intel HD Graphics 4400 (3.4 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Chipset||Intel® H81 Express|
|Memory, standard||4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Hard drive description||500 GB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 4400|
|Network interface||Integrated Realtek RTL8151GH-CG GbE LOM|
|Expansion slots||3 full-height PCIe (x1); 1 full-height PCIe x16|
|Pointing device||HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Keyboard|
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||16.5 x 35.88 x 35.5 cm|
|Ports||2 USB 3.0; 4 USB 2.0; 2 PS/2 (keyboard and mouse); 1 VGA; 1 DVI-D; 1 microphone; 1 headphone; 1 audio line in; 1 audio line out; 1 RJ-45; 1 serial|
|Power||300 W standard efficiency|
|Security management||SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); USB port disable at factory (optional); Removable media write/boot control; Power-on password (via BIOS); Administrator password (via BIOS); Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices|
|Warranty||3-year (3-3-3) limited warranty|