CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2011-3, 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 1150, 775 and AMD FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2. Aluminum radiator. Tube length of 315mm. Precision machined micro-channels maximize the water contact surface too quickly dissipate heat.
Factory filled with coolant
Then sealed and pressure tested - requires zero maintenance for years.
The best optimization pump and water block
Guarantees the best water flow and system performance.
Double 120mm PWM fan
With a wide RPM range to fine tune and balance fan noise and performance.
Precision machined Microchannels
- Maximize the water contact surface too quickly dissipate heat.
- Tool-free Universal Mounting System
- Compatible with all available Intel and AMD platform, include latest Intel LGA1150 and AMD Socket AM3+
Special designed 120mm radiator
- Provides superior heat dissipation performance and fits in any case internally and externally.
- Blue LED indicator
- Lights up when operating.
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- Factory filled with coolant, then sealed and pressure tested - requires zero maintenance for years.
- The best optimization pump and water block guarantees the best water flow and system performance.
- Special designed 120mm radiator provides superior heat dissipation performance and fits in any case internally and externally.
- 120mm PWM fan with a wide RPM range to fine tune and balance fan noise and performance.
- Blue LED indicator lights up when operating.
|Dimension||62 x 62 x 36.4 mm (2.4 x 2.4 x 1.4 inch)|
|Radiator Dimensions||154 x 119 x 27 mm (6.0 x 4.7 x 1.1 inch)|
|Tube Length||315 mm|
|Fan Dimension||120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in)|
|Fan Speed||600~2400 RPM (PWM) ± 10%|
|Fan Airflow||19.17 ~ 86.15 CFM ± 10%|
|Fan Air Pressure||0.31 ~ 4.16 mm H2O ± 10%|
|Fan Life Expectancy||40,000 hours|
|Fan Noise Level (dB-A)||19 ~ 40 dBA|
|Bearing Type||Rifle bearing|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Fan Rated Current||0.3A|
|Pump Life Expectancy||70,000 hrs|
|Pump Noise||<23 dBA|
|Pump Rated Voltage||12 VDC|