While, we try to ship out every order that has been successfully placed with shipmychip.com there are certain situations in which we may have to cancel orders. Some of the situations that may result in your order being cancelled include .
- Product No Longer Available With Our Merchant Or Temporarily Out Of Stock
- Limitations On Quantities Available For Purchase
- Restrictions On Quantity Or Number Or Orders As Per Terms & Condition
- Errors In Product Or Pricing Or Promotion Information
- Problems Identified By Our Credit And Fraud Avoidance Department
- Inaccurate Address
- Non-Serviceable Locations
At times we may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been done, the charged amount will be refunded to you as soon as we can.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice from you within 24-Hrs of placing the order and the order has not been processed by us, we will be more than happy to cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you. You can use the 'Cancel' link in your shipmychip.com account page to cancel the order.
We will not be able to cancel those orders that have already been processed and shipped out. In this case you can use the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization), by clicking the RMA button in your shipmychip.com account page and submitting RMA request.