Mini Display Port MDP To VGA Cable Adapter for Macbook Description: The Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter lets you connect a standard analog monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a VGA connector or cable to a Mac with a Mini DisplayPort.Overview Every Mac with a Mini DisplayPort allows you to connect an external display or projector using an adapter.
You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
Use the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter to connect your Mac to a standard analog monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a VGA connector or cable. Review the documentation or check with the manufacturer of your monitor to make sure you're choosing the right adapter.
Compatible only with Macbook Pro (2009 and newer), Mac mini (2009 and newer), iMac (2009 and newer), MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air with Mini DisplayPort. Please use Good quality VGA (MALE) to VGA (MALE) Cable which comes with the monitor to connect to the VGA port on Mini Display port to VGA Converter Adapter for optimum results.
- plug and play.
- Support conversion from DisplayPort signal to VGA signal.
- Mini DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes.
- Integrated triple 12-bit, up to 240MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output.
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz reduced blanking video resolution.
- Ultra-fast video image recovery. Automatic monitor plug and unplug detect for VGA output. Down Spread Spectrum Clock (SSC) support. Powered from mini DisplayPort source. 3V IO, 1.2V Core.
- Power operation - Active 400mW, standby mode 15mW. Note: For few display cards, the image would not appear until the PC enters into Windows from DOS at the time of restarting. Mini Display Port to VGA Adapter 1.
- Mini DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes 2. Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output 3. Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reduced blanking video resolution 4.
- ID pass-through from PC source to display 5. Read Spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction 6. Automatic sink detection 7.
- No Audio Specifications : Connectors : Mini Display Port 1.1a Input VGA 15pin Female Output Total Length of Adapter cable: 15cm (6'') Color: As per stock availability - White or Black Packing : Sealed Polybag
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- Brand : Terabyte
- Wire Length : 0.5m
- Type : VGA
|Product Height (cm)||10|
|Product Width (cm)||10|
|Product Depth (cm)||10|
|Product Weight (g)||70|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|