Transcend manufactures memory modules using the highest grade SO-DIMM RAM chips. Every memory module is passed through strict qualification testing across diverse platforms as well as operating system versions. The Transcend memory modules are preferred because of their unrivalled level of compatibility and stability.
The JM667QSU-2G is a 256 M x 64 bits DDR2-667 SO-DIMM. It comprises of 16 pieces of 128 M x 8 bits DDR2 SDRAMs in 60 ball FBGA packages and a 2048 bits serial EEPROM on a 200-pin printed circuit board. The JM667QSU-2G is a Dual In-Line Memory Module meant for mounting into 200-pin edge connector sockets.
The synchronous design of JM667QSU-2G ensures accurate cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. The range of operation frequencies and programmable latencies make the unit compatible with a variety of bandwidth and memory system applications.
The images only represent actual products. The colours may vary or differ slightly.
- RAM : 2GB DDR2 SO-DIMM
- RoHS compliant
- JEDEC standard 1.8V 0.1V Power supply
- VDDQ=1.8V 0.1V
- Max clock Frequency : 333MHZ; 667Mb/s/Pin
- Programmable CAS Latency : 3, 4, 5
- Programmable Additive Latency : 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Write Latency (WL) = Read Latency (RL)-1
- Burst Length : 4,8(Interleave/nibble sequential)
- Programmable sequential / Interleave Burst Mode
- Bi-directional Differential Data-Strobe
- Off-Chip Driver (OCD) Impedance Adjustment
- MRS cycle with address key programs
|Burst Length||4, 8|
|Memory Type||2 GB (8 x 128 MB) 667 MHz DDR2 SO-DIMM|
|Technology||DDR2 SDRAM Memory|
|Memory Clock||333 MHz|
|Specified Voltage||1.8 V|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer Warranty|